How To: Destroy a Software Company

For the past 13 years I've been trying to get across to people just how Flaky Spacial Audio software is.

Fact: SAM Broadcaster Pro Crashes A Lot!

sam broadcaster pro crashing

My Blog posts have saved users from the Hell that is SAM Broadcaster

I used SAM Broadcaster from 2001 to 2010 and believe me I know all of its little QUIRKS and ISSUES

SAM Broadcaster 2.7.9

Rather than take the Criticism of SAM Broadcaster on board Spacial Audio appear to have completely retreated into a corner.

I've never known another Software company who are so outwardly PARANOID

They've built a wall around them and won't help people or enter into conversations about how AWFUL their software offerings are.

AFAIK Spacial have only 1 developer when they do a release its for stuff thats stopped working in previous versions.

Spacial Audio rarely introduce new features into SAM Broadcaster Pro

I'm utterly amazed people still buy into SAM Broadcaster Spacial Software isn't worth the $299/$699 price tags

Some Radio stations use software worth Thousands of Dollars

SAM v1.3

Not some BADLY DESIGNED College Project from 1999

The Support for SAM Broadcaster is just awful you could't get a straight answer to your issues.

Spacial Audio recently shut down the SAM Broadcaster forums to scupper my blogging about peoples issues.

Spacial on the whole have some shady practices when it comes their Horrendous Support Regime.

Spacial Audio Disreputable

You need Search this Blog to see how bad things are with Spacial Audio Solutions LLC.

I wouldn't trust Spacial Audio to run a Toy Train set let alone a software Company

How To: Destroy a Software Company

Quite easily Expose the Company for the Shysters THEY ARE

Sooner Triton Digital put Spacial Audio out to pasture the better it will be for all concerned.

I had hoped Spacial would have taken notice of the issues documented on my Blogging site, Not put up an Iron Curtain.


Spacial Audio are the Worlds WORST software company ever

Spacial Audio have the WORST Customer Service of any software company ever

SAM Broadcaster is the Fisher Price of radio automation

Spacial Audio are a STAIN on the world of Internet Radio


P.S: I've lost Count of the amount of Spacial Audio users who have been REFUSED support from the helpdesk