I'm FED UP With Having To Defend Myself

As most of you know I happen to be the Worlds Biggest fan of RadioDJ

ITS A TITLE I'M PROUD OF!

RadioDJ is the most perfect piece of radio playout software and works everytime I need to use it.

However I get a lot of people having a dig at me for the way I defend the program.

Gary is acts in a sectarian way by defending the software tooth and nail
I'm fed up with people having a POP at me everytime I go to stick up for the software.

OK so I'll admit it RadioDJ isn't 100% FOOLPROOF BUT It performs better than other radio playout solutions.

Some Users seem to EXPECT far too much from Marius he codes the software in his spare time and some people can't grasp that.

I champion other software as well such as Voicemeeter so my posts are not always about RadioDJ

Even in BETA RadioDJ software has been stable and just for the record I've pointed out the flaws with the BETA versions.

Flaws have always usually been addresssed with the next major beta or release.

Other radio play out software companies DON'T appear to address the bugs in their software when they do a release.

The way people speak to me sometimes makes me wonder why I ever started blogging in the first place.

Everytime I have to DEFEND myself over my love of RadioDJ the worse my Anxiety gets.

I stopped broadcasting live because of my worsening Anxiety in 2012 after a LOT of Abuse on FORUMS.

I am entitled to an opinion even if you don't agree with my views!

I realise people on the Internet radio circuit keep BITCHING about me behind my back.

IF people have nothing better to do than BITCH about ME

Then that makes them Incredibly SAD!

When I first started championing RadioDJ in 2011

I never expected things would TURN THIS BAD!

So PLEASE do me a favour and GET OFF MY BACK I'm FED UP with the constant barrage of comments.

I feel like retiring from Internet radio but to give in now would only give the NAYSAYERS what they want.

Its sad that the Internet has become a place where you're not allowed to be PASSIONATE about something.