There's A Reason Why I'm So Passionate About RadioDJ

Sections of the Internet radio crowd do their best to knock me because I happen to promote free software.

There's a reason I'm so passionate about RadioDJ free radio automation software.


No other piece of radio playout software comes close to RadioDJ

The performance, reliability and stability of Radio DJ is amazing

I've used RadioDJ since 2010 and I haven't had a major issue while using it


Even in BETA RadioDJ performs better than other radio playout software.

If there has been any downtime or an issue its usually been computer hardware playing up.

Hard drives & motherboards failing have been the main culprit in any downtime on my computers.

Thankfully I use Solid state drives now I should get more life out of one of those.

RadioDJ does everything I ask of it without crashing or hogging resources

I don't even have to interfere with RadioDJ we can just leave it alone to AUTOMATE

RadioDJ has also allowed me to have my music collection catalogued the way I want it organising.

One user didn't restart his copy of RadioDJ v1.8.2 for over 4 years

RadioDJ may not everyone's cup of tea but I don't know why people are so scared of a program that relies on a database.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


You should only need to do a little light housework, backing up and optimising from time to to time.

Its best to keep a daily database backup so that way you still have all your songs/events/jingles should the worst happen.

Other well known radio automation software doesn't backup your full database

If you manage to get a backup of your .sql database with other software you'll find your event tables aren't backed up.

Its RARE for the RadioDJ Database to go wrong.

It was June 2014 when I last reinstalled my RadioDJ database from scratch and its still going strong years later.

I haven't had to run a repair on the Database in goodness knows how long.

Having a database also allows you to have some form of website functionality from what's playing to listener requests.

When software works its a pleasure to use that piece of software. We don't have any stress using RadioDJ!

You can slate me & Bitch about me all you want for my promotion of RadioDJ

I'm NEVER going to apologise for being passionate about a piece of software.

We guess there are some people out there still scared of the words Free radio automation software

The only people who have anything to fear from free software
are those whose products are worth-less!

In the case of RadioDJ you don't need to fear anything It makes Internet radio and music automation FUN again!

RadioDJ is the most perfect piece of radio playout software I have EVER used.

RadioDJ doesn't require marketing gimmicks the software speaks Loud Enough for ITSELF