Nifty Piece Of Software Called RadioDJ

I absolutely love it when I see someone new to the RadioDJ forums praising the program.

I'm starting to set this nifty piece of software called RadioDJ completely to my hand
and make it work for me like no other broadcasting software

RadioDJ is Lean, Fast and NEVER fails!

Indeed RadioDJ free radio automation software is such a stable and reliable program

I can safely say hand on heart that since I started using RadioDJ software in 2010 that it hasn't failed on me while using it.

Where there has been an issue Its been hardware related

Disc drives or computer hardware failing has been the main culprit of any downtime

Hard drives and computer peripherals don't last forever

I wish they did because buying new Hard Drives and Computers are the ONLY EXPENSES I've had with RadioDJ since 2010

I've now switched over to SSD & hopefully (fingers crossed) they should last a lot longer than traditional spindle hard drives

RadioDJ has handled everything I've thrown at it over the last 10 years without malfunctioning or crashing.

I could NEVER get the same reliability, stability and uptime from other software that costs $$$

A user had this to say:

I've not scratched the surface and I'm finding new ways to work with RadioDJ

I love the way RadioDJ works FOR me and NOT against me!

It's great fun getting used to & learning what RadioDJ can do

Someone once tweeted to me that they squealed with delight everytime they discovered a new feature in RadioDJ.

You can find a list of the features in RadioDJ Here

A couple of users have had this to say about the audio processing in Radio DJ

I found RadioDJ so I downloaded it to try it out WOW!

It gives me the play out sound I wanted even by default

My home radio station sounds as professional as the big FM boys

I never hear people waxing lyrical like this about other well known radio playout automation software STRANGE THAT!

Haven't discovered RadioDJ yet? What are you waiting for?


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


The best part about RadioDJ is that it's 100% FREE for use by ANY radio station or DJ anywhere in the world.

You cannot say the same for other radio automation software available on the market!

RadioDJ is exactly as you see it with some pretty awesome features packed into it

If you don't believe what I say why not install the software yourself?

You've got NOTHING to lose except for an hour or so of your time.