30 Days Uptime (RadioDJ Windows 11)

I've had my Windows 11 laptop switched on for a month just to prove a point about Uptime.

30 days uptime

I set a rotation in 2045 a month ago and left it to its own devices and when I've been listening to it via Bluetooth the audio has been flawless

radio dj free radio automation music software

RadioDJ/MariaDB have been Rock Solid for the past 30 days but all good things must come to an end.

The GREAT thing about RadioDJ is once setup it will RUN and RUN and then RUN some more

You can get great uptime if you choose the right software for your music output.

Even if you only use RadioDJ for a 2 hour show once a week on Windows 11 you should be able to get through a live show without any issues.

I shudder to think about the stability problems I had with OTHER SOFTWARE back in the days of Windows XP

I'm happy I was able to get 30 days out of my Windows 11 laptop but now it'll be getting switched off when I don't need it Electricity Prices in the (UK) are about to sky rocket (again)