13 Years Of EPIC Radio Automation

How time flies its 13 years since I first found RadioDJ via a Google search.

radiodj 137

After installing and importing tracks RadioDJ just did what I needed it to do AUTOMATE MUSIC

RadioDJ the only piece of software that has never let me down

I had a lot of Audio play out software to try and wade through well before I found RDJ in 2010

MusicMatch Jukebox, SAM Broadcaster, Jazler, Raduga, Foobar, Zararadio, Winamp, Real Player

I was sad when Yahoo decided to discontinue Music Match Jukebox (MMJB) as that had a pretty decent crossfade.

I could never get Winamp to crossfade properly even with the use of plugins.

The Stress I had in my 12 or so years of using SAM Broadcaster was unparalleled.

sam broadcaster pro crashing

I hated it when software decided to screw me over by crashing or malfunctioning without warning.

I don't have ANY STRESS with RadioDJ

radio dj free radio automation music software

RadioDJ makes streaming music a Pleasure NOT a Chore

I was able to do Radio shows back in 2011 without RadioDJ v1.6.0 crashing on me.

radio dj 160

Then theres the 10 years of beta testing in all the Beta phases of RadioDJ the software has performed as good radio automation should.

Marius's Genius with RadioDJ was to seperate out various functions into Plugins it makes the software slick and fast.

I use RadioDJ daily for my music requirements I stream out via Voicemeeter to my Bluetooth speakers.

Automation is reliable and stable, once you've setup track rotations AutoDJ should be seamless.

I've not had a Track rotation in RadioDJ fail on me where as I had constant Clockwheel Failures with SAM Broadcaster


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Hopefully YOU will fall in love with RadioDJ the way ME & Thousands of users have done

Yes RadioDJ is really 100% FREE with NO CATCHES