Thank You Voicemeeter (VB Audio)

Last week I reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop as something had gone wrong with the Bluetooth

After reinstalling I was struggling to get audio from my speakers despite having updated drivers.

Then I had a thought about seeing if Voicemeeter would help the issue.

BINGO I had audio again Voicemeeter was allowing me to channel the audio from RadioDJ to a Bluetooth connection.

I've LOVED Voicemeeter since it came out its a Genius piece of software.

Voicemeeter easily allows you to route audio from your PC to your output.

With Voicemeeter there is no need for a Microphone/Input/Voice FX Button.

Voicemeeter will make your audio POP and sound more Professional.

As for the Audio driver issue on the Windows 11 laptop I've troubleshot as much as I can BUT to no avail its confusing.