Add The RadioDJ Folder To Your Exclude List (Antivirus Software)

For some time now a LOT of Antivirus solutions have had issues with the RadioDJ program files.

Malware

They don't appear to like the way Marius packages the the software and installer.

He's obfuscating his code to make it harder for other developers to steal it

There are unscrupulous developers who given a chance would steal someones code and then claim it as theirs.

obfuscating

If your Antivirus software complains about the program files just tell it to exclude the RadioDJ program folder on the C:\ Drive.

I use Windows Defender for my Antivirus and I added the RadioDJ folder to the exclude list before I installed to that folder.

Windows Security>>Virus Threat Protection>>Manage settings>>Add Or Remove Exclusions and add RadioDJ to that list.

While you're excluding folders and files its a probably a good idea to exclude your Music folders from being scanned.

It will improve the performance of RadioDJ amongst other things.

I don't know why these antivirus solutions think RadioDJ is a threat.

radio dj free radio automation music software

I've used RadioDJ since 2010 and I know the software is Spyware, Adaware and Virus FREE.

Marius simply wouldn't CODE a virus into his software he's one of the most GENUINE Developers in the Radio Community.

For the 1000th Time: RadioDJ IS SAFE AS HOUSES
I would never have championed RadioDJ if it had been a spyware riddled program.