I Rely On SAM Broadcaster Pro To Make a A Living

Came across a guy venting on Spacial Audio's social media feed.
I bought SAM Broadcaster Pro recently

I was having issues and was told to upgrade to the newest version

SAM Broadcaster
Now I have no working SAM Broadcaster

No way to contact anyone Refused support via email Give me back my money!

I rely on SAM for Income

No Doubt that comment will end up hidden from other users Spacial have a nasty habit of hiding negative feedback.

Then theres this recent comment on the SAM Broadcaster Forums.

I am having random problems with SAM Broadcaster freezing

Along with "This program has crashed press OK" messages

Yet again I'm only relaying what I see on the Internet. Spacial Audio have a RAFT of unhappy fed up users in their wake.

The Activation requirement in SAM Broadcaster keeps locking genuine licenced users out of the software as they're just about to go LIVE.


Update: September 21st 2023: Spacial Audio appear to have done some work on the SAM suite of products & activation system

Whats the betting I hear complaints about activation failures down the line again?


Things like that should NEVER happen with Radio Playout Software

Forget paying $$$ to Spacial Audio for their broken activation servers

There is MUCH better software than SAM Broadcaster Pro now namely RadioDJ


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


If this user switched software he wouldn't have the headaches over registration keys.

Because RadioDJ has no activation requirement means I can use the software When I want, Where I want, How I want!

RadioDJ can be used to setup multiple Internet radio stations something else you struggle to do with SAM Broadcaster Pro or Studio

RadioDJ works everytime I go to use it and is stable and reliable.

If you rely on software to do a Job and that piece of software lets you down you replace it like I did nearly 12 years ago.