Its Really Easy To Sort Your Music Library With RadioDJ

After 7 and a half years with my RadioDJ database I've decided to rebuild my song library from scratch.

My SQL database hasn't crashed its just I felt like doing a rebuild.

I've spent a lot of time staring at tracks manager over the past couple of days.

Knowing the categories my music was previously catalogued under has made life a lot easier.

You can setup and create multiple subcategories and genres.

Top Tip: Whenever you make a change to any of your songs you need to take a backup this will preserve your changes.

This is where RadioDJ excels compared to other expensive radio automation software

Other software doesn't come with a way to backup your database data

IF you manage to get your database backed up in other radio software you may just find it doesn't backup all your table data.

Whereas the RadioDJ database setup tool backs up your entire database and ALL your table data.

Its really easy to keep on top of your database in RadioDJ as long as you allow the database setup tool to take daily backups.

Its best IF YOU Backup your database onto an External Cloud server such as Google Drive.

I have Google Drive monitoring my SQL backup folder as soon as I take a backup it goes up to the fluffy cloud.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Having a daily backup means you can restore a backup should the worst happen and your database crashes (e.g: Power Failure)

I have all my songs catalogued nicely and the track rotations appear to be giving me a decent mix of music.

Despite what others may say RadioDJ is easy to use should you get stuck theres always help on the RadioDJ Community Forums

I'm hoping its going to be another 7 years before I have to sort my Music libarary from scratch again.