Blogging For Over 10 Years

Looking at my old website on Wayback Machine its made me realise its over 10 years since I started blogging.

I started my blog in 2011 to get a few things off my chest that I couldn't say on forums.

Mainly about software malfunctioning and other general annoyances in the world of Online Radio.

I've been into Internet radio since I first tuned into a LIVE365 Station way back in 1999.

In all those years I've been shocked by just how awful MOST of the paid for radio automation playout solutions actually are.

I've had no end of headaches when I've paid for radio automation software in the past.

Getting support for paid for software was an absolute nightmare with some online radio software companies.

Some pieces of software were easy to use and others were downright awkward/difficult to use.

I never got great uptime from software such as SAM Broadcaster or Zararadio they would crash when I least exepcted them too.

In 2010 I discovered RadioDJ free radio automation software and I haven't really looked back.

RadioDJ was easy to use from the get go & its pretty darn stable too one user got an uptime of 4 years.

I've rarely had any downtime while using RDJ in the space of 10 years.

Note: Any downtime has been caused by hardware failing, Disc drives breaking have been the main culprit in any downtime.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  4. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  5. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  6. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  7. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


I've enjoyed blogging since 2011 years even if some of the Internet radio crowd turned out to be hostile.

Blogging and Internet radio are my Hobbies and I don't need the Hassle & Vitriol from people in the world of online radio.

People have even gone as far as complaining to the developer of Radio DJ about my posts.

I've heard almost every piece of criticism & abuse over the past 10 years.

I've seen some really awful HISSY FITS over my blog posts. I wish I knew why my posts get peoples backs up.

Whats the point in Sugar Coating things I was raised to say what I mean

You can say what you like about me & my posts. I'm past caring what others in the world of Internetradio think about me.

It's NOT my fault SAM Broadcaster doesn't perform as advertised, people need making aware of how awful that P.O.S is.

I will continue to blog and promote RadioDJ while I still have breath in my body as its an amazing radio playout solution.

If you're hostile towards FREE software because you think paid for software is better then I have NEWS for you IT ISN'T

Some of the best software I've used since 1999 was free

I have rarely had an issue with RadioDJ & I've never been fobbed off on the RadioDJ Community Forums

Now If you don't mind, I have more blog posts to plan and write.

P.O.S = Piece Of Software OR Piece Of Shit (You decide)