Who's Using Marketing Gimmicks Now? (Spacial Audio)

A couple of years back I was accused by Spacial Audio of using GIMMICKS when it comes to my promotion of Radio DJ software.

Dear Spacial Audio my Blog posts are NOT Gimmicks

The software I promote doesn't require any marketing gimmicks as its 100% FREE

The links I have in my posts are links to RadioDJ tutorials, Downloads or other sites with useful software & information.


The exact origin of the word ‘gimmick’ is unknown

marketing gimmicks

But there is one theory that it comes from the word ‘gimac’ an anagram of ‘magic’


Spacial are the ones using marketing gimmicks as there are lots of links for their products in their blog posts.

Even posts about stuff thats nothing to do with Spacial Audio even end up with links to their products.

Spacial Audio are struggling for sales of their software and they seem to be using blatant & desperate gimmicks!

The fact theres a FREE alternative to SAM Broadcaster automation software has got Spacial Audio on the back foot.

Marketing Gimmicks? I don't need them nor does the software I promote

Spacial don't like my blog because of the TRUTHS I've posted about their awful software


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


RadioDJ is amazing radio playout software and works better than OTHER paid for automation suites on the Internet.

Instead of worrying what I'm doing how about you fix all the glaring bugs in your software before you criticize my blogging.

I hate being accused of employing gimmicks when it comes to RadioDJ

OH @spacial you can stop trying to make out free radio playout software is inferior when it ISN'T!