PlayItLive Radio Automation Software

This program had been on my radar for quite a while

I downloaded, installed & then thats where it started going wrong, You cannot test the software without registering.

I'm picky who has my details so I'm not registering just to test it.

PlayIt Live Radio Automation Playout Software

Apparently the EULA for the software is quite strict as to what you can and cannot do.

Dictating what people can and can't do with your software is only going to lead them to use something else without such restrictions.

Its another POS thats overpriced for what it is IMHO

£50 Monthly

£300 Annually

£1249 for a Lifetime Licence

Its like the Developer of PlayItLive just plucked those PRICE figures out of thin air

Even after you pay all that money the developer charges extras for plugins (Now Playing, Voice Tracking and Audio Processing)

You also need a paid subscription for Voice Tracking with using PlayIt Live

Now Playing Text output and Audio Processing are both FREELY available in other software

Most people into Radio as a HOBBY don't have that kind of money to spend on software (and extras)

The developer charging for 'extras' is going to put a LOT of other users off the software

And I thought SAM Broadcaster PRO/Studio were OVERPRICED for what they are!

I've also heard reports from users of frequent crashes with PlayItLive software.

I am having problems with PlayIt Live regarding how frequently it crashes

I am asking for help on how to stop the system from crashing

Radio Automation software shouldn't Crash on a User!

It makes the DJ look stupid and NO DJ wants THAT feeling EVER

Switch to RadioDJ it doesn't require registration & shouldn't Crash once setup and running.

I've used RadioDJ since 2010 and It has NEVER crashed on me while using it for my automation purposes.

Think I'll stick with RadioDJ FREE Radio Automation Software


Why choose RadioDJ Free Radio Automation Software?

radio dj free radio automation music software
  1. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions
  2. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registrations
  3. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks/months without needing to keep an eye on it
  4. Great Music library support add as many categories/subcategories you require
  5. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  6. RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool to Backup your songs/rotations/events/playlists
  7. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Playitlive could be an OK program only IF the developer would stop over charging for the software and its plugins

I've now Uninstalled it won't be venturing near it again I don't like software thats a BLOODY RIP OFF.