Virtual Audio Cables (Virtual Sound Card)

Sometimes Windows Updates can do strange things to your audio and sometimes they can break your soundcard.

I've had issues with Windows audio on and off for years even now trying to change sound settings I get grief and have to reboot the PC.

This is where Virtual Audio can help.

I don't appear to have many issues with Virtual Audio cables.

I can connect RadioDJ to one of the pipelines and also connect the encoding software to that cable and I get flawless audio streaming.


Update January 2022:

The Breakaway Pipleline download has now been taken down

It would appear that the Breakaway one Virtual Audio cables don't work well on Windows 10 after the latest feature update.

They were causing my audio to cut out and stutter.

Breakaway Pipline hasn't been updated since 2018. My recommendation is that you uninstall it from your computer.


This is the Virtual Audio Cable I now recommend V B AUDIO