The Most Perfect Piece Of Music Playout Software

Q: Have you ever found the most perfect piece of music playout software?

I've tried LOTS of music playback software over my 20 or so years on the Internet.

Winamp, Foobar, Real Player, Windows Media Player, Musicmatch Jukebox, SAM Broadcaster, SAM Party DJ

Some pieces of software were OK for playing music and some of them would crash if I added a large folder of music into them.

This is a Quote from a RadioDJ User:

This release is the closest thing to Perfect!

Certain Radio Automation Software couldn't Crossfade very well and I'd end up with a CAR CRASH transition betweeen songs.

RadioDJ excels at crossfading, It has a better Cue Point editor than some paid for software.

It was 2010 when I first used RadioDJ and I haven't looked back since.

RadioDJ has been the bedrock of my music automation since I discovered it via a search in November 2010.

I THINK RadioDJ is the most PERFECT piece of music playout software ever as it does what I ask of it everytime I use it.

Don't let the fact that Radio DJ needs a Database server put you off

MariaDB is really easy to install and maintain

Its rare for MariaDB to go wrong its really stable as a database server.

I cannot remember the last time I had to do any maintenance on my database not had to repair it in a while.

I had my old database for 7 years before I decided to start a new one. I take daily backups so I don't lose my data.


Why choose RadioDJ Free Radio Automation Software?

radio dj free radio automation music software
  1. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions
  2. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registrations
  3. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks/months without needing to keep an eye on it
  4. Great Music library support add as many categories/subcategories you require
  5. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  6. RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool to Backup your songs/rotations/events/playlists
  7. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Radio DJ the most perfect piece of music automation software?

Thousands of people downloading it think so