There Is No Malware In RadioDJ

Sometimes antivirus programs flag up the RadioDJ program files as suspicious.

VIRUS SPYWARE

Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, Kaspersky & Norton keep deleting and quarantining files from the RadioDJ website.

I had issues with AV software deleting RadioDJ a while back.

I sent the RadioDJ.exe file to an antivirus company and they came back with this.

Sorry, it was a false detection. It will be fixed in the next update

After the next update the Antivirus Deleted the RadioDJ program files again so I binned that piece of Antivirus software off.

It annoys me when Antivirus Software flags up a perfectly SAFE program as being infected when it isn't

You can be rest assured there are ZERO Viruses in RadioDJ.

Marius sometimes has issues with the way he packages the Installer

He tries to protect his code from being stolen by other developers

Radio DJ FREE Radio Playout Software

The AntiVirus thinks the packaged files are Infected when they aren't!

Q: Do you need Antivirus software on the radio studio production machine running RadioDJ?
A: There isn't any need for Antivirus software if the computer isn't connected directly to the Internet.

I have Windows Defender protecting my Windows 10 machines & that seems to do an OK job of keeping my computer safe.

The chances of getting a Virus on a computer are negligible anyway

Unless you download malware infested software/open unknown email attachments

Those are the main ways you're likely to get Viruses or Malware on your PC

Its always best if you open Email on another device and not the one running your automation.

I've NOT had a Virus warning on my computers in a long time

Its rare for me to visit a dodgy malware laden website or open an email attachment from someone I don't know.

I find excluding the RadioDJ program folder from being scanned gives me optimum performance

Its a good idea to also exclude any music folder(s) from being scanned.

Please take MY word for it, RadioDJ is a as SAFE AS houses & there is NO MALWARE Nor are there any VIRUSES in the program.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Unlike other well known radio software:

RadioDJ does not collect or send any information from your computer

I wouldn't let RadioDJ near my computers if it had Viruses, Spyware or Malware

Personally I think people who write Viruses should be banned from using Computers and the Internet ever again.