Spacial Audio Support (What Support?)

When you pay hundreds of $$$ for a piece of software you would at least expect some form of support from the Vendor of that piece of software.

Wouldn't YOU?

Unfortunately Spacial Audio the developers of SAM Broadcaster Pro/Studio do NOT Know the meaning of the words CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Spacial Audio like to play big corporate with their support team who don't appear to have used the software

91% Bad Customer Support

@spacial Sam Broadcaster tech support is consistently absent!

@spacial where help is absent following crashed software They take your money and make it difficult to get support

@spacial I'm very disappointed after 20 years of being customer

I love SAM Broadcaster. But @spacial Customer Support makes me feel more like a victim, than a customer

The Customer service manager is often RUDE towards people making complaints

SAM Broadcaster Activation Keys

The activation/registration requirement in SAM Broadcaster Pro NEVER works properly.

SAM often locks users out of their copy of the software just as those users are about to go on air.

I'm highly disappointed with @spacial for their lack of effort to help resolve the issue, My live broadcasts have been ruined
@spacial I've been working with your help desk It takes days for a reply

You have my money I have non-working software Is there any real time way to get help of am I just out of my money?

@spacial please answer our emails or dms or just let us contact you somehow we just want to talk

@spacial So how do I get support from you guys? I have been dealing with an issue for 4 weeks which I am unable to get help with

I hear the same old story every month with users being refused support or being told their software keys aren't valid.

About 6 years ago Spacial Audio Solutions said they wanted to Improve cutomer service but as far as I can tell they've done nothing to improve it.

Its really wrong that customers who have paid $$$ to LEASE software aren't getting the support when that software goes wrong.
@spacial support reps are the laziest people I’ve ever dealt with

People say this post is sour grapes because of my dislike for Spacial Audio software but NO IT ISN'T

Way back in 2009/2010 time I was having no end of issues with SAM Broacaster and could I get help and support from the forums?

NO! Instead I got got called childish names like TURD for daring to complain about the lack of stability of SAM Broadcaster.

My late husband said he NEVER knew a software company with such awful customer service & He worked in software support!

Our advice: Don't choose Spacial Audio software it's the worst decision you will ever make.

Their software and support are both abysmal & There are better alternatives these days and some of them are FREE!

Other users have also tweeted in the past tweeted their Disappointment to Spacial Audio owing to lack of support.

@spacial The worst tech support you will ever receive an entire day went by downgraded my urgency and now nothing is working
@spacial I have had an URGENT technical support ticket open with little to no help whatsoever
After 5 days with no reply I am now convinced that @spacial has to have the worst customer service!
If this is the way @Spacial wants to treat a loyal customer perhaps it is time to replace them!

A former SAM Broadcaster user had this to say on the RadioDJ forums:

I came to RadioDJ from Sam Broadcaster as the support was horrible

I replaced Spacial Audio's SAM Broadcaster for RadioDJ in 2010 and I've never been HAPPIER


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Despite what other software developers make out RadioDJ really is 100% FREE

If you switch to RadioDJ you'll find the support forum is a breath of fresh air if you should run into issues.

RadioDJ Community Forums

Other users of RadioDJ free radio playout software are only too happy to provide you with a solution to your query.


Update March 2023: Spacial Audio appear to have made the Support forums a READ ONLY resource.

Limiting your options when you're looking for support with Spacial Audio Software!