RadioDJ (Radio Automation Playout Software)

RadioDJ Radio Automation Playout RadioDJ is the BEST radio automation playout software available for FREE.

It was 2010 when I came across RadioDJ via a Google search and I haven't looked back since.

Built around the .NET framework (at least 3.5 & 4.8) and a MySQL database its pretty reliable and stable.

Don't let the fact RadioDJ needs an MySQL database put you off MariaDB is easy to Install and maintain.

It was 2014 when I last built my RadioDJ database from scratch, I take daily backups so I don't lose my database of songs.

RadioDJ has been the bedrock of my music automation since 2010

To me its the MOST PERFECT piece of music playout software ever as it does what I ask of it everytime I go to use it.

RadioDJ doesn't require activations or key codes in order to unlock all the features.

So it doesn't constantly dial home like other paid for radio playout software is known to.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Once setup and installed RadioDJ will function as a great radio automation program should.

Radio DJ is ULTRA reliable it works for weeks/months/years without anyone needing to keep an eye on it.