Life Is Just One Big Marketing Gimmick

Just when I thought I'd read every piece of drivel moaning about what I get up to along comes another post about my blog.

The post claimed the posts I've made on my blog promoting FREE software are just one HUGE marketing gimmick

I'm furious about those claims!

I started my blog in 2011 to get things off my chest about software that didn't work as ADVERTISED.

I didn't quite realise that I'd been employing marketing gimmicks this whole time.

The exact origin of the word ‘gimmick’ is unknown

There's one theory that it comes from ‘gimac’ an anagram of ‘magic’

RadioDJ doesn't need Marketing Gimmicks it speaks loud enough for itself by the amount of downloads it recieves.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


RadioDJ v1.8.2 has been downloaded over 230,000 times.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.6 has been downloaded over 250,000 downloads.


Sadly this is just MUD SLINGING from a software company that sells a PAID FOR Piece Of Software

No one wants to pay for overpriced radio automation software solutions

Now there are better FREE alternatives. Maybe that's why they are SO Paranoid?

The message to these radio playout software developers who are JEALOUS of RadioDJ its really quite simple

Concentrate on making your software bug free while I carry on REGARDLESS!
If you haven't discovered RadioDJ yet what's stopping you?

We can guarantee that it will OUTPERFORM paid for Internet radio automation software solutions.

The abuse I receive for the posts on my blog has calmed down somewhat not had a nasty Tweet in a while.

However nasty the abuse it will never stop me doing what I want with this blog.

In fact it only made me more determined to get the message about RadioDJ out there and so far its paying dividends.

Now if you don't mind I've got some AWESOME Software to Promote

Oh look there goes another marketing Gimac!