Why Do You Stick With Software If It Keeps Letting You Down? (SAM Broadcaster Pro)


Q: WHY do people stick with Spacial Audio software if it lets them down time after time?


SAM Broadcaster Pro

Recently seen Tweets from a long time user frustrated at Spacial Audio not replying to their support requests.

Gaddammit! Because the evil empire (@spacial) primarily communicate via email, the resolution to my issue is essentially circling in a e-filibuster! We lose again

This isn't the first time I've seen this user get frustrated with Spacial Audio.

I know from experience just how awful Spacial Audio support can be.

I’ve had reliability issues as well as poor to non-existent customer service

I’ve had to figure most of the issues encountered on my own

When I was having issues with SAM Broadcaster back in 2010 I got next to NO SUPPORT

I got called names like TURD because I'd complained about how UNSTABLE I thought SAM Broadcaster software was.

Other customers have taken to social media to vent their frustrations at the lack of support.

If I pay money for software I expect customer service for the product

I have not Recieved it

Spacial Audio Bad Customer service

The Spacial Audio phone number says we no longer have customer service

I have been loyal to Spacial Audio for ten years now. I am disappointed in the attitude given by Spacial

How the hell do you guys sell a product that you dont support?

I don't get why users keep handing over $$$ month after month, year after year if the software doesn't work as advertised.

Its quite clear that the customer service from Spacial Audio is Abysmal.

The best thing I ever did was ditch Spacial Audio software with its lack of reliability.

I have had issues with SAM Broadcaster Pro and I have not received the assistance that I need

Sam Broadcaster Stoped Working

There is MUCH better software than SAM Broadcaster Pro these days namely RadioDJ free radio play out software.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


I've used RadioDJ since 2010 and I've yet to have an issue while using it.

RadioDJ has better support via the community forums where one of the many volunteers will come to your rescue.

RadioDJ works everytime I use it and it makes music output flawless and professional.

Its time peole STOPPED paying Spacial Audio for software & services enmasse

Spacial Audio DO NOT know the meaning of the words Customer Support