Frustration At Audio Distortion (Sam Broadcaster Pro)

A long time user of SAM Broadcaster is complaining about really bad distortion on his stream.

I get a distorted audio stream with SAM Broadcaster Pro

I searched the forum and couldn't find any conclusive troubleshooting on the topic

sam broadcaster pro audio processing

I have to think whether SAM Broadcaster is right for our station anymore

I was NEVER able to get a decent quality professional sound in SAM Broadcaster

When will you exchange that lousy and terrible sound output
with professional Audio as used on regular Radio (Web) Stations?
Even using DSP plugins such as Stereo tool I would always end up with distorted audio.

This is not the first time I've done a post about the terrible audio quality in SAM Broadcaster

I tested a recent version of SAM Broadcaster and thought the audio quality was poor compared to RadioDJ.

Baffled, I have been using Sam Broadcaster for many years

There is a Click or Clunk sound when I start a track playing

In the years I've used RadioDJ I've never had bad sounding audio or distortion.

These are my current audio settings in RadioDJ and everything I play sounds amazing.

A new user of RadioDJ recently said this about the audio quality in RadioDJ

We found RadioDJ so we downloaded it to try it out

Radio DJ audio processing sound settings

WOW! It gives us the playout sound we wanted

We are a beautiful music station now


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


The user having these problems with SAM Broadcaster ahas had enough & is thinking of changing software.

Who knows maybe he'll get better sounding audio from that piece of software rather than the distorted audio in SAM Broadcaster

Another user of RadioDJ had this to say...

My little home radio station powered by RadioDJ sounds as professional as the big FM boys

As a former broadcaster this really fills a void in my life

My love of music and the Sound of great Audio

I have a small USB FM transmitter and the Audio output from RadioDJ is crisp clear and listenable.

The audio quality from SAM Broadcaster sounds Amateurish and that’s even with properly ripped music files.

The last thing you need as a DJ is poor sounding audio, people just won't listen to you if the stream sounds distorted.

STOP Buying software from Spacial Audio Solutions LLC

They don't know how to code professional sounding audio solutions