Streamlining Our Services (Spacial Audio)

The usual bullshit email from Spacial Audio dropped into my email yesterday.

They start off the email by saying news letters will be a quarterly thing rather than a monthly thing.

Then they go onto say they've made the support forums a read only resource.

spacial audio streamline

(I reckon) They've done this to Scupper my blogging so I cant see customers blowing their stack at Spacial support.

This isn't Spacial Audio Streamlining

Its Spacial Audio finding even more ways not to SUPPORT users

Spacial seem to have ditched most social media but I still see pissed off SAM Broadcaster users posting somehwere every now and then.

If I didn't know better I'd say Spacial Audio are struggling for sales of their SAM Broadcaster Pro software.

I guess if they're "Streamlining" that means they'll probably have laid off support staff.

YET MORE REASONS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH SPACIAL AUDIO