Storing RadioDJ Backups Safely & Securely (Cloud Storage)

I recently tried to help a RadioDJ user who had been flooded out recently in the USA.

When I asked if he's been taking daily backups he said he hadn't.

Radio DJ Free Radio Automation Database Backup

He's had to start over again from scratch I feel his pain I had that problem frequently with other software.

Its a GOOD IDEA if you backup your RadioDJ SQL database to Cloud Storage

You know Just incase the worst happens to your computer like a flood

I have Google Drive monitoring folders so as soon as I take a backup it gets uploaded to the server.

This is why backing up your database to a "safe" location is Important

I hope the user who wasn't backing up his RadioDJ database is now doing so.

Your database holds a LOT of information about you song library and its structure which makes restoring it a Piece of cake.

Use the database setup tool to backup set an hour (24 hour clock) set a folder and its that folder you backup to the cloud.

RadioDJ Backup Tool

Its rare for the RadioDJ database to go wrong but its always best to have backups elsewhere in case your PC craps out on you.