The User interface Gives Me A Headache (SAM Broadcaster Pro)

A user recently put in a feature request on the SAM Broadcaster Forums.
I'm using Sam Broadcaster and I am getting very tired eyes from the White background of the interface.

I Would appreciate a DARK MODE

The interface of SAM Broadcaster Pro has always been hard on the eyes.

SAM Broadcaster Pro

I couldn't stare at the Interface for long periods myself without getting a headache.

This where RadioDJ is better because in the 2.x.x. versions you can change the colours of the Interface.

This is a theme I came up with a dark barkground with Geen and Red

I don't find myself getting eye strain and can look at the RadioDJ interface for longer than I ever could SAM.

The user complaining about eye strain won't be getting a dark skin for SAM Broadcaster anytime soon.

Its RARE Spacial Audio introduce new features into their software. They DON'T listen to their user base.

So if you're finding SAM giving you a headache switch to RadioDJ today.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  4. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  5. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  6. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  7. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


You can customise RadioDJ to suit your needs