My Favourite RadioDJ Feature?

I've been a RadioDJ user since late 2010 after I discovered the software via a Google search.

radio dj free radio automation music software

I've seen RadioDJ slowly gain popularity since 2013 & lot of users are beginning to realise how GOOD it is.

If I was asked to say what my favourite feature in RadioDJ was I'd have to think about it.

RadioDJ is FEATURE PACKED and has a lot more functionality than other radio automation that you can pay $$$ for.

However after a lot of thought I think this is my favourite feature in RadioDJ:

Custom Track Rotations which can be loaded
anytime by operator or by programmed event

Track Rotation Editor RadioDJ

I've NEVER had a Track Rotation Fail in RadioDJ

I frequently had problems with AutoDJ with other radio playout software

If you know how to program MySQL you can load tracks in the queue via SQL Query.

The AutoDJ Rotation loads the Music easily and fast into the queue in RDJ.

You can programme RadioDJ to have different Categories and Sub-Categories and then the Rotation picks from those categories.

Its easy when you learn how to program a rotation I tend to load my songs by Random.

Tip: Make sure each rotation entry has enough songs (1000+ Per Category) to operate Auto DJ

My Automation is Fast Slick and Smooth

I'm no longer running an online radio station I just use it to play music in my flat and the sound is Amazing.

You don't even need to be a Radio DJ to use RadioDJ you could do what I do and use it to automate your music.


Why choose RadioDJ Free Radio Automation Software?

radio dj free radio automation music software
  1. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions
  2. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registrations
  3. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks/months without needing to keep an eye on it
  4. Great Music library support add as many categories/subcategories you require
  5. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  6. RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool to Backup your songs/rotations/events/playlists
  7. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


If you need any further technical help with RadioDJ you can find advice on the RadioDJ Community Forums

The GREAT thing about RadioDJ is once setup it will RUN and RUN and then RUN some more

Have fun playing around with Track Rotations they aren't as Scary as they look.

A user of RadioDJ has produced this Video which explains how powerful RadioDJ Rotations are.

Thanks Jmac for all your RadioDJ and radio related Tutorials

Hopefully YOU will fall in Love with RadioDJ the way I have. Its a Love Affair that gets stronger with each new release.