Why Do I Only Promote FREE Radio Software?

Q: Why do I only promote free radio software from this blog site?

In my own experience when I've paid $$$ for software in the past I've ran into issues that stopped me in my tracks.

Users like me paid hundreds $$$ for radio automation software & found the support sucked for those pieces of software

Some software companies seem to plod on year after year not updating their software all the while still taking paying customers money.

Spacial Audio are the biggest Cowboys when it comes to customer support

You only have to search this blog to find that one out

Lack of customer support is one huge reason I hate paying for software.

Another is when Vendors/Authors of software suddenly disappear off the face of the Earth and then their software becomes obsolete.

I find some FREE software can be absolutley Amazing sometimes.

FREE SOFTWARE is my favourite sort of software because it comes to you almost risk free, the only risk you face is installing it.

The free software I have links to on this blog is all 100% legit and spyware free or at least it was when I last checked.


radio dj free radio automation music software

Reasons to Use RadioDJ:

  1. Once installed it's stable and works for days/weeks without needing to keep an eye on it
  2. Great Music library support add as many categories & subcategories you require
  3. RadioDJ doesn't require online activations or registration keys
  4. RadioDJ sounds Professional with the BASS sound engine
  5. RadioDJ is 100% FREE and has ZERO restrictions on what YOU use it for
  6. The Database is really stable. Plus RadioDJ comes with a Database Backup Tool
  7. Easy to manage Playlists, Rotations & Events for all your automation needs
  8. Great Technical Support should something go wrong with your installation via the Forums
  9. Customisable Interface with the Color Editor

How To Install RadioDJ


Really at the end of the day its up to you what you do when it comes to paying $$$ for software.

Remember to read reviews before you part with any money.

Scour the Internet via a search engine about that piece of radio playout software before you commit to buying anything.

IF THE DEAL SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT PROBABLY IS: BUYER BEWARE!

I've been able to buy new computers with the amount of money I've saved by not paying for radio software since 2010.